Benefits of a Divorce Coach
Creates a Nonjudgmental Partnership:
- Clients work with an unbiased advocate and experienced coach who is the client’s voice of reason and who fosters resiliency in clients through self-discovery.
- Clients acquire a professional to assist them in managing the divorce process and supporting them through the challenging events.
- Clients gain a sounding board and thinking partner.
- Clients do not feel alone and have someone on their side that they can brainstorm ideas with.
- The coach is there to celebrate the client’s successes and capabilities for future growth.
- The coach assists in educating clients about the process of divorce and how to create a strong team of professionals.
Enhances Organizational Skills:
- Coaches focus on a forward, goal-oriented, step-by-step process for each client.
- Coaches guide individuals as they sort through and organize their thoughts and paperwork.
- Coaches help clients clarify what is important in divorce and assist them in understanding and avoiding the common pitfalls.
- Coaches encourage clients to define and redefine their personal goals and devise a strategy to empower them and fulfill their desires.
Provides Emotional Support:
- Coaches prepare clients mentally for the rollercoaster of emotions that might be experienced.
- Coaches help clients develop a sense of control during a challenging time when many feel their lives are coming apart at the seams.
- Coaches create a safe, calm, and grounding place for clients during a difficult time.
- Coaches assist individuals to focus on thinking about how to solve the challenge not the challenge itself.
- Coaches encourage clients to break free from their feelings of victimhood and to show up as their best selves.
- Coaches build up strength in their clients so they are energized to move forward and take action.
Improves Communication Skills:
- Clients learn to make and express more informed and less emotional decisions.
- Coaches help to create credible and efficient clients who are more effective communicators so they can be heard and be a full participant in their divorce process.
- Coaches assist in lowering the cost of attorney fees because the client has moved beyond the story and is prepared for the business of divorce.