that you will be happy to live with
all of your life.
Make the most of you by
fanning the tiny inner
When marriages are in crisis and individuals are thinking about or going through a divorce or want to find a way to save their marriages, I can help individuals or couples understand what they will be facing, assist in clarifying options, and guide them to reach conclusions as to what is important to them and their family moving forward.
I offer 30-minute complimentary discovery sessions. During this time, individuals or couples have the chance to explain to me what the current situation is. This is an opportunity for us to begin getting to know each other and for clients to share their greatest needs, concerns, and goals moving forward. I will listen to the issues and assess how coaching or mediation can help. My clients will come away with a sense of who I am and how I can partner with them during this challenging time.
Sessions can be held:
- In person
- Over the phone
- Via Face time, Skype, or Zoom
- Via FreeConferenceCall.com
- In person
The process of coaching or mediation can encompass many stages:
- Should I Stay, or Should I Go? Disillusionment and Dissatisfaction
- Newly Separated and Deciding to Divorce?
- The Marriage Is in Crisis but There is Hope. What’s Next?
- Co-Parenting Issues: Loving Your Children More Than You Dislike Your Spouse
- Getting Through Your Divorce Process, Step by Step
- Post Divorce: Growing Acceptance, Moving On, and New Beginnings
At the end of your Discovery Session, we can review my fees for coaching or mediation. If you choose to work with me, we will then discuss the frequency of our sessions based on your specific concerns, needs, and goals.
Partnering with my clients to develop clarity, courage, confidence, and a strong sense of self throughout this process is my primary goal.