Books arethe quietist and most constant of
friends.They are the most accessible and wisest of
counselors,and the most patient of
- Divorce: Overcome the Overwhelm and Avoid the Six Biggest Mistakes, Insights From Personal Divorce Coaches - Pegotty Cooper & Randall R. Cooper
- Breaking Up & Divorce: 5 Steps: How to Heal and Be Comfortable Alone - Jill P. Weber, Ph. D.
- Getting Past Your Breakup: How to Turn a Devastating Loss Into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You - Susan J. Elliott
- Graceful Divorce Solutions: A Comprehensive and Proactive Guide to Saving You Time, Money, and Your Sanity - M. Marcy Jones, J.D.
- The Power of TED: The Empowerment Dynamic - David Emerald
- Adventures For Your Soul: 21 Ways to Transform Your Habits and Reach Your Full Potential - Shannon Kaiser
- Oh Shift: How to Change Your Life with a Little F' in Shift - Jennifer Powers
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams - Deepak Chopra
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom - Don Miguel Ruiz
- If Life is a Game, These are the Rules - Cherie Carter-Scott, Ph. D.
- Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and It's All Small Stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things From Taking Over Your Life - Richard Carlson, Ph. D.
- Wherever You Go There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life - Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment - Eckhart Tolle
- Emotionally Free: Letting Go of the Past to Live In the Moment - David Viscott, M.D.
- Putting Children First: Proven Parenting Strategies For Helping Children Thrive Through Divorce - JoAnne Pedro-Carrol, Ph. D.
- Co-Parenting from the Inside Out: Voices of Moms and Dads - Karen L. Kristjanson
- The Serenity Principle: Finding Peace In Recovery - Joseph V. Bailey
- Negaholics: How to Overcome Negativity and Turn Your Life Around - Cherie Carter-Scott, Ph.D.
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People - Harold S. Kushner
- Anger Kills: 17 Strategies for Controlling the Hostility The Can Harm Your Health - Redford Williams, M.D. and Virginia Williams, Ph.D.
- Managing Your Anxiety: Regaining Control When You Feel Stressed, Helpless, and Alone - Christopher J. McCullough, Ph.D. and Robert Woods Mann
- Healing Mind, Healthy Woman: Using the Mind-Body Connection to Manage Stress and Take Control of Your Life - Alice D. Domar, Ph.D. and Henry Dreher
- Happy for No Reason: 7 Steps to Being Happy from the Inside Out - Marci Shimoff
- You Can By Happy No Matter What: Five Principles for Keeping Life in Perspective - Richard Carson, Ph.D.
- Women Who Think Too Much: How to Break Free of Over-thinking and Reclaim Your Life - Susan Nolen-Hoeksema, Ph.D.
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead - Brene Brown, Ph.D., LMSW
- No One Is To Blame: Freedom From Compulsive Self-Defeating Behavior - Bob Hoffman
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway: Dynamic Techniques for Turning Fear, Indecision, and Anger into Power, Action, and Love - Susan Jeffers, Ph.D.
- The Present: The Gift for Changing Times - Spencer Johnson
- You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life - Jen Sincero
- The Feeling Good Handbook - David D. Burns, M.D.
- Change Your Questions Change Your Life: 12 Powerful Tools For Leadership, Coaching, And Life - Marilee Adams, Ph.D.
- How to Break Free of the Drama Triangle and Victim Consciousness -Barry K. Weinhold and Janae B. Weinhold
- The Healing Self: A Revolutionar New Plan to Supercharge Your Immunity and Stay Well for Life -Deepak Chopra, M.D. and Rudolph E. Tanzi, Ph.D.
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations -Oprah Winfrey
- The Gifts of Imperfectionism: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are – Brene Brown
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Self – Michael Singer
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living: Time -Tested Methods For Conquering Worry- Dale Carnegie
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…and Maybe the World -Admiral William H. McRaven
- Men are From Mars: Women Are From Venus: A Practical Guide for Improving Communication and Getting What You Want in Your Relationship - John Gray, Ph.D.